Monday, August 4, 2014

Five Places to Find Bargain eBooks

by Misha Crews

I love a good bargain, don't you? Regardless of what we're buying, saving a few bucks always makes the find even sweeter.

And as for books... well, books are pretty much the greatest things in the universe, am I right?

So I thought I'd share a few of my favorite sites to find free and bargain eBooks. Hope you enjoy!

Pixel of Ink

A pioneer in the "free books to your inbox" field, Pixel of Ink has been around since the beginning of the eBook revolution. Visit their website, subscribe to their mailing list, and you'll receive a daily email of free and bargain books. And if you're interested in faith-based books, you can also visit their Inspired Reads website.

Free eBooks Daily

This plucky newcomer likes to specialize in indie books, which makes them very near and dear to my heart! Visit their website, or connect with them on Facebook and Twitter to get instant updates on free books.

BookBub

As a reader, the thing I like most about BookBub is that you can customize what kind of books are emailed to you every day. BookBub has built a reputation for providing subscribers with excellent reads. Visit their website to subscribe to their daily newsletter. 

Book Gorilla

With a name this silly, it's got to be a good service! Sign up for Book Gorillla's daily email newsletter to learn about free and bargain books from new authors as well as bestsellers.

Ereader News Today

Specializing in Kindle books, Ereader News Today offers readers an email newsletter service where we can choose the genres of books we'd like to hear about, and a highly searchable website where free and bargain Kindle books are listed. It's the best of both worlds!

Have you ever tried a bargain book email newsletter or website? What do you think of them?

5 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of BookBub!! Another site I've stumbled upon is All Romance (https://www.allromanceebooks.com) - I think they specialize is hot/spicy books, but they run the gamut. I get a daily email with books on sale.

    LOVE BOOKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I've heard of All Romance but haven't actually checked them out. Thanks for the recommendation, Keely! :-)

      Delete
  2. Good suggestions, Misha. Great way to find authors new to you. I'd add Fussy Librarian to your list...great site for authors and readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Misha! You're the Filene's Basement of eBooks. LOL. Great information. Thanks for sharing such helpful bargains. I read so much, finding a bargain now and again is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to get emails blasts from sites like these just to see what's out there...and what people are talking about. Personally, I love bargain book news straight from an author, too. I've become a Twitter devotee since learning to love it from Lisa McQuay and I sign up for publisher and author newsletters. I love that route because sometimes an author or publisher will update readers on other books in a series so I can plan to read early and often!

    ReplyDelete