Monday, September 21, 2015

Buried but Still Breathing

Hey friends, I know I was supposed to post another weight loss blog today, but I'm copping out. :-) In about five weeks, I'm moving house. And while it's true that I just moved a year ago, this time it's a big move: a hundred miles away instead of only three. So I've been going through all of our storage spaces, revisiting everything that I put away years ago, and deciding what to keep and what to let go. It's been a little on the difficult side, hence the cop-out. I hope you can forgive me.


Just a quick update: I've lost another three pounds (most of that sweating while running up and down the stairs) which brings my grand total to 115 pounds down, with 76 left to go.


I don't want to leave you completely unentertained, so here's a funny video I found about being buried. While in my case I've been buried under boxes (and memories), the video is about being buried under paperwork. But it made me laugh, and I hope it does the same for you.


Thanks for reading, watching, and caring!




1 comment:

  1. Ack! To be buried under boxes is never fun! But it's uplifting to hearing you're pushing through, no matter what life throws at you, and you're still headed toward your weight loss goal. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete